DiamondKoteTM Release Agents for the the Manufacture of Solid and Pneumatic TiresSummary: In a field with no room for downtime, quality concerns or scrap, DiamondKoteTM has brought a major player in the tire industry savings and additional production capacity worth over $350,000. DiamondKoteTM has outperformed competition and has become a crucial component that enhances the tire molding process and boosts the bottom line.
Extensive trials of DiamondKoteTM Cavity Lube at a North American facility producing thousands of tire per year yielded the following results:
- Reduced frequency of touch up spray from once every 8 hours to every 24 hours which reduced Cavity Lube Consumption by 67%.
- Shortened open press time from 3 minutes to 1 minute which allowed production to generate nearly $1,000 in additional revenue per day.
- Reduced the amount of build-up on cavity surface, which in turn minimized the frequency and cost of mold cleaning. Combining all the benefits stated above, DiamondKoteTM saves the customer over $350,000 per year.
Combining all the benefits stated above, DiamondKoteTM saves the customer over $350,000 per year.*Contact Us
DiamondKoteTM Cavity Lube for Tire Molding In Brief
- Commercial and Passenger Tire Cavity Lube - Sidewall
- 67% reduction in consumption
Productivity increased by 4,200 tires per year
Tool longevity increased, cleaning expense minimized